[Chameleon] RE: some question

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu May 17 20:38:05 EDT 2007

Hi Peli,

Please look at the how_to_use.txt file, which tells you what you have to
put in the html template to make the widget show up. There are two

* as IFRAME (embedded)
* as a popup when a button is pressed

Pick the right code, and put it in your template.
Please make sure you use the latest version of the widget, because I
made a change to the popup/button mechanism. Download from here if you
can't access CVS:
http://geo.maunsell.com/chameleonaus/widgets/LocateByAttribute/LocateByA
ttribute.zip
<http://geo.maunsell.com/chameleonaus/widgets/LocateByAttribute/LocateBy