[Chameleon] RE: some question

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu May 17 19:33:42 EDT 2007

Hi Peli,

It's probably best to send questions to the list, because I may not have
all the answers.
Which widget are you trying to use? The Locate widget, or the
LocateByAttribute widget? Because they are different, and do different
things. I don't know much about the Locate widget. But to add it would
be no different from normal widgets.

For documentation on most widgets, have a look at the help viewer:

http://chameleon.maptools.org/help/viewer.phtml

regards,

Jacob