[Chameleon] problem with display

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Fri Nov 23 08:40:07 EST 2007

Dominique,

There are a few things to check. You could have a problem with one of
your layers that is setup to only show at a certain extent, and you'll
only see the broken image when your viewing the map within that layers
extents. The other issue you might be running into might have to do with
how you have your PHP installed. Are running PHP as a DSO or CGI. If
you're running it as an Apache DSO you might be running into segfaults.
One way you can get more detailed error messages it to get the map image
url and run that directly from your browser. That will tell you if it
had a problem with a specific layer.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer