[Chameleon] Zoom Box and ExpressionBuilder

Jonathan Voss jonathan.voss at uni.edu
Mon Nov 26 14:07:40 EST 2007

I am working on a Chameleon based web application, and I'm pretty new to
Chameleon.  I've had pretty good luck modifying the sample applications
to my needs.  However, I currently have two problems that I can't figure
out.

Here is the current address of my project.
http://itt240-02.geog.uni.edu:8000/chameleon/samples/ida.phtml

First, the Zoom In tool does not draw a red box.  When I point the
sample JSAPI apps to my Mapfile, the Zoom tool works right, but for what
ever reason, mine doesn't.  I'm sure it's something silly that you guys
will know.

Here is the code that defines the Zoom In tool.
                <cwc2 type="ZoomIn" visible="true" imagetip="Zoom In"
image="icons/icon_zoomin.png"
                    toolset="Navigation" styleresource="TextButtons"
label="Zoom In">
                    <image state="normal"/>
                    <image state="hover"/>
                    <image state="selected"/>
                </cwc2>

Secondly, the ExpressionBuilder button doesn't seem to work right at
all.  The second "Counties" layer is referring to the WFS service
provided by the "Counties" layer right above it.  I've sort of debugged
the problem a little bit, and it seems the geometry attribute is
msGeometry gml:GeometryPropertyType instead of anything useful.  Also,
the select SLD bit doesn't seem to work at all.

Here is the code that defines the Build Filter tool.
                <cwc2 type="ExpressionBuilder" visible="true"
styleresource="TextButtons" label="Build Filter"
image="icons/icon_expression_build.png" imagetip="Build Filter
Expression" popupwidth="700" popupheight="500" toolbar="false"
status="false" menubar="false" wildcard="@" singlechar="." escape="!">
                    <image state="normal"/>
                    <image state="selected"/>
                    <image state="hover"/>
sld="[$gszAppWebPath$]/styles.sld" namedlayer="point" layertype="point"/>
sld="[$gszAppWebPath$]styles.sld" namedlayer="line" layertype="line"/>
sld="[$gszAppWebPath$]styles.sld" namedlayer="polygon" layertype="polygon"/>
                </cwc2>

Any help on these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan