[Chameleon] Zoom Box and ExpressionBuilder

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 26 17:53:07 EST 2007

Hi,

The zoom box is working in your application, it's simply invisible. For
an obscure reason, the background-color of the zBoxTop div object, is
reseted to nothing. I suggest you to try to reset the things you change
in the sample until you find what's causing this.

For the Expression Builder widget, I'm really not sure what's the
problem. Did you try with a really simple point layer? This may help you
find the problem.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears