AW: [Chameleon] ROIFeatureTool

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Thu Oct 4 09:23:01 EDT 2007

Hey Mariette, hey List

->Is the tool ment to work with wms or shapefiles or both?

In my application it works with shp, .tif and Postgis. Not with WMS!

Greetings,

Robert

________________________________

Von: chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org] Im Auftrag von Mariette
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007 14:57
An: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Betreff: [Chameleon] ROIFeatureTool

Well,

I have not managed to get it working with either update (beta1 or ORC1).
But in ORC1 I get an error message saying that the buffer attribute is
invalid, so maybe it is in the beta and not in the ORC version? I am
uncertain on how to check this, I know that in the php widget file for
the ORC version there is no word saying buffer so I assume that it was
not in the orc1 version. But either way I cant figure this out. I will
keep with the beta version for now and keep playing around with this.

Is the tool ment to work with wms or shapefiles or both?

Mariette Hachey

GIS Technologist

GeoNet Technologies Inc.

Box 22, Suite 211