WG: [Chameleon] WMS

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Fri Oct 5 07:49:01 EDT 2007

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Buchholz, Robert
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007 13:25
An: 'Normand Savard'; 'chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org'
Betreff: AW: [Chameleon] WMS

Norm, List

I did not change anything. The sample show the layer names but not the polygon and raster (group??? -no goups!-) symbols in the legend section.
The error.log in C://ms4w/Apache/logs show mainly [notice] but few [errors].Here comes the errors:
[client 0.0.0.0] File does not exist: C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/favicon.ico [client 0.0.0.0] File does not exist: C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/studio, referer: http://localhost:8080/chameleon/samples/sample_other.phtml
[client 0.0.0.0] File does not exist: C:/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/skins/default/css/cwc2.css, referer: http://localhost:8080/chameleon//widgets/WMSBrowser/WMSBrowser.php?sid=4702317c246e2
[client 0.0.0.0] File does not exist: C:/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/images, referer: http://localhost:8080/chameleon//widgets/WMSBrowser/WMSBrowser.php?sid=4702317c246e2
[client 0.0.0.0] File does not exist: C:/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/skins/default/css/cwc2.css, referer: http://localhost:8080/chameleon//widgets/WMSBrowser/WMSBrowser.php?template=mapbrowser_iframe_en.html&sid=4702317c246e2

So I might have a problem in missing files, linking problems and seriously WMSBrowser.php???
What do i have to do?

Robert