AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [Chameleon] WMS

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 24 11:52:03 EDT 2007

Buchholz, Robert wrote:

>Hello Norn, List,
>
>Thanks for your answer and time you spend. Do you think I did the
>configuration of php.ini right? I wonder why the file "phperrors.log"
>not get created?
>I did not try to install on another machine, but i will ...

Robert,

There is a way to verify that the php.ini is well configured.  You can
create a online script that include "error_log("test");" line of code
and execute it or you can add this line in sample_ogc.phtml.

There are three types of  error you always check:  PHP, Apache
(error_log) and JavaScript (in FireFox with Firebug).

Norm