AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [Chameleon] WMS

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Oct 15 10:29:50 EDT 2007

Normand Savard wrote:

> Buchholz, Robert wrote:
>
>> Hello Norm,
>>
>> Your link is working with IE and Firefox. So I have access to the server
>> of DM Solutions.
>> I did install on C:\ MS4W 2.2.6 (Mapserv 5.0.0)with Chameleon 2.6.0rc1
>> and I did a reinstallation. -No change-
>>
>> Concerning the configuration I just changed:
>> - Apache httpd.conf (line 53 to-> Listen 8080)
>>
>> Did I miss something?
>> I had the same problem with earlier versions of MS4W and Chameleon. If
>> you use other verions with working WMS at the Sample OGC it might be
>> worth a try on my system.
>>

> Robert,
>
> I'll test Chameleon with MapServer 5.0.0 on Windows and let you know
> what I get.

Robert,

I tested with exactly the same ms4w and Chameleon packages (I only
changed Apache port number) on Windows.  It works out of the box.  I'm
puzzled right now to what might be the problem.

I know that I already asked if you have any PHP errors but you sent me
the Apache error messages.  I'm going to ask you again to check that.
In order to display the PHP errors you have to edit the php.ini file in
c:\ms4w\apache\cgi-bin:

set the errors reporting to be:
error_reporting  =  E_ALL

set the errors logging on:
log_errors = On

set the errors logging file name to be:
error_log="c:\tmp\phperrors.log"

Verify the error messages in this file above.
Norm