[Chameleon] CWCJSAPI problem

Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com
Wed Sep 5 23:56:21 EDT 2007

Dear Jacob

I have problem with cwcjsapi widget when i use locate by attribute widget.
about three months ago my apllication could run very well, but when i last
time try
to open the application, my web is seems frozen, theres no activity when i
try to use tools.
I already change the maturity level into 'ALPHA" when i use cwcjsapi
widget, but there problems
still occur on my application, but when i try to remove this tag
<cwc2 type="cwcjsapi" debug="false"/>
<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="CWCJSAPI"/>

from my html file, the problem solved, but i still want to use the CWCJSAPI
widget to optimize my aplication,
do you have any idea Jacob?

Thanks
Regards