[Chameleon] Sample Enhanced Problem - Tabs not wide enough

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at tenix.com
Wed Sep 5 01:14:54 EDT 2007

Norm,

Thank you so much! Works perfectly now!

Cheers,
Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: Normand Savard [mailto:nsavard at mapgears.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2007 11:36 PM
To: LITTLE Nelson
Cc: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: Re: [Chameleon] Sample Enhanced Problem - Tabs not wide enough

LITTLE Nelson wrote:

>Hello all,
>

>I am using one of the samples that ships with chameleon
>(sample_enhanced.phtml) as a basis for my own chameleon application.
>

>My problem is that the 'Legend' and 'Tools' tabs (on the far left side
>of the web page) are not wide enough for me to stick my keymap in. How
>can I make those Legend/Tool tabs wider? Just to clarify I am not
>talking about putting the keymap IN the tab, but in the layer belonging
>to the tab.

Nelson,

You can change the legend and tools layer in the sample.css.

Norm

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.