[Chameleon] Chameleon 2.6 RC1 Broken Update Map in JSAPI

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Wed Sep 12 16:50:52 EDT 2007

I am using the legend template from the
Wiki(http://chameleon-tiki.maptools.org/tiki-index.php?page=WidgetMagic)
. As I monitor the JavaScript console I see that the function never gets
called, with no errors. I'm also wondering if this is because the extra
JS for the legend from the Wiki has some code that sets up an onClick
function. I think I need to move that ChangeLayerStatus call to that JS.
I'm going to play with this a little to see if something works. I am
aware that the Update Map button never was a JSAPI widget.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.