[Chameleon] Protect Database autentication (SSL of PGSQL support or SSL of Apache)

Alexys Herleym Rodriguez Avellaneda alexys_6 at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 14 14:28:35 EST 2008

Hi,

I did  one php script that verify user and password (pgsql database) from two forms variables, and if the conexion is ok, then redirect (header(url)) to the initialization script of the chameleon application.

I need to put security (SSL) to that file, only to that file, no for all chemeleon application.

The question is.

When i compile php to suppor pgsql there are one option for SSL_support, i can protect the password with that option, or what is the function of this option?

I need to configure one apache ssl, for onle that php file?

Thanks

Alexys H