[Chameleon] Change layer status

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 15 09:53:21 EST 2008

Hi,

In the session folder (\ms4w\tmp\sess_...) there should also be a bunch
of temporary mapfile. The files are called somoething like:
1203000252-7345.map

The biggest number is probably the more recent one. You can review this
file to see if your changes have been applied. I suggest you to go in
there and check the status of the Municipos layer.

Julien