[Chameleon] download.phtml timing out

Mariette mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Tue Feb 19 13:21:46 EST 2008

Greetings,

I am having issues with download.phtml timming out.

 I am using the printproduction widget to save a map file, which functions
great if am saving the file onto the host computer.

But when I try and download the file over a connection(hit the site from
another computer) it times out after quite a while, the file saves but is
corrupt. The error message in the downloaded file(I open it with a text
processor) says:

“<br />

<b>Warning</b>:  readfile(http://142.176.229.146/ms_tmp/47bafb8b24399.png)
[<a href='function.readfile'>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream:
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond.

 in <b>C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\download.phtml</b> on line

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
<b>C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\download.phtml</b> on line

The file does exist in the ms_temp folder and is fine.

This is happening with all the different types of files I can download with
print production.

I am using ms4w 2.2.6

Apache 2.2.4

Php 5.2.4