[Chameleon] Cwc2 error. [MapServer Error]: getDouble(): Parsing error near (IMAGECOLOR) or (nan

john lace johnlace65 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:00:41 EST 2008

Hi.

Thanks, Normand, for your help.

I tried to change the php myself, but it crashed with this change, maybe there is another change(s) that I need.

I tried the updated php, but, how can I get the cvs files?  I have downloaded and installed a couple of cvs client programs, WinCvs and CS-CVS, but I'm still unable to get the newest chameleon.php from the cvs repository.

Thanks

John Lace