[Chameleon] MapSize widget and scale

Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue Jul 1 09:50:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is it the normal "behaviour" that increasing map size causes modifying the
scale at which the map displays? I have MapSize widget working together
with link widget so I have three icons for three different map sizes. When
I click on a "medium size" icon (from a "small size" map showing the map
at 1:259318), I get  map display on 1:103675 scale. When I click back to
"small size" icon, I get map display on 1:64840 scale.

The small size is 400x300, and the medium is 500x375.

Is it something I am doing wrong?

thanks very much

regards, dejan