[Chameleon] add points directly from coordinates data in decimal-degrees/longitude-latitude and querying

donny wicaks donnywicaks at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 13:50:41 EDT 2008

Thank You so very much for your responses, Mr. Akmanchi and Mr. Lacroix.
i really appreciate it.
i will try to implement both ways for my application.

Thank You again
-donny-

Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com> wrote: Hi,

You can also use the OGR virtual data sources. You can connect directly
to a text file, a MySQL file or a ODBC connection.

How to set it up:
http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_vrt.html

How to integrate it in MapServer:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/vector_data/VirtualSpatialData