[Chameleon] Problem with large rasterdataset

Henric Ernstson henric at ernstson.nu
Tue Jun 17 03:18:23 EDT 2008

Hi list I got a simple chameleon application, using the demos that I have
download. All have  been fine until now when I added large rasterdata-files
I get the following error

 Warning: [MapServer Error]: getString(): Parsing error near (8):(line 85)
 in
 C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 215

I have checkd the geotif-file and that isn´t any problem......

eny one out there knowing any thing about chameleon line 215
say
                $this->oMap = ms_newMapObj($szMapFile, $szMapFilePath);

and that give me problem using large datasets. or ?????????????????

best reg .