[Chameleon] PrintProduction widget from ms4w 2.2.6 work diferent to ms4w 2.2.7?

Alexys Herleym Rodriguez Avellaneda alexys_6 at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 3 14:27:07 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a full working chameleon application in ms4w 2.2.6. But when i put it in ms4w 2.2.7, the printproduction widget send this error:
1- The preview doesn't show
2- The download send this error:

Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\production_draw_legend.php on line 288

Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\production_draw_legend.php on line 319

I saw the next:
1-When the mapproduction page show, the font dir is ok: (C:\ms4w\apps\fedegan2\etc), and font file is ok (C:\ms4w\apps\fedegan2\etc\fedegan.fnt)

2-When i do the download the $sz_font variable is bad: (C:\ms4w\apps edegan2\etc/arial.ttf), the correct is: (C:\ms4w\apps\fedegan2\etc/arial.ttf)
In preview.php is call the function getLegendImage of the file production_draw_legend.php. The $sz_font is one argumet of that variable. I try to force or change, but doesn't work

Someone have some ideas for correct the valur for the argument $sz_font?

Thanks

Alexys H