[Chameleon] Map refresh slower at bigger scale - Update Map without submit

Federica De Martin federica.demartin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:40:46 EDT 2008

 Thank you for the answer,
I already use the JSAPI mode with the chameleon 2.4 but the UpdateMap button
always submit the page.
Then I tried using the Update widget of chameleon 2.6 and I discovered that
it doesn't work (doesn't do anything).
I don't know if there is a misconfiguration i my template or somewhere else,
any suggestion about this?