[Chameleon] cwcimage_0

john lace johnlace65 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:17:10 EDT 2008

Thanks to everybody who replied.   Here are my findings on my linux boxes:

Upgrading apache and php on my php5 box corrected the problem.

Upgrading apache, php and everything else ( with 'yum update' ) didn't correct the problem on both my php4 boxes.   php doesn't get updated automatically from 4 to 5, because of security and even syntax issues.   I'll upgrade them by hand, and this should correct my cwcimage_0 problem.

Maybe there is a combination that lets php4 and chameleon2.6 coexist, but I couldn't find it.   Or maybe chameleon2.6 needs php5.

Again, thanks to everybody who answered to my posts.

John Lace