[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute and FILTER parameter in Map file

Andreas Douvalis anddreas2 at yahoo.gr
Mon Dec 28 07:12:43 EST 2009

Please Help:

Who can I make LocateByAttribute widget taking into account "filter" parameter of Map file?

For example when I use LocateByAttribute widget with layers that I have made with FILTER and FILTERITEM parameters in Map file (so the source of the data  is the same shapefile) then the results come from all data of shapefile and filter is ignored.

The same problem I have when I use "class expression'. The results include all data of shapefile.

Any help?

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;