[Chameleon] The old encoding problem in QuickZoom widget

Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue May 12 01:25:05 EST 2009

Julien,

Here is the link to the thread:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2006-April/thread.html#3846

This seems to be a known problem with this function in PHP5. I didn't have
any problem with it in PHP4. My html file (defining the QuickZoom) has
windows-1250 encoding specified. I don't know how this function detects
input encoding but the output one can't be set to windows-1250. So I am
looking for a workaround...maybe using iconv?

regards, dejan