[Chameleon] Contact from Daniel Muños Castro...

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue May 12 16:17:33 EST 2009

First thing is to make sure your mapserver *and* PHP/MapScript are
working. You can get help on that from the MapServer-Users mailing-list.

Then the Chameleon installation should be fairly straight forward. Do
you have any error message.

Julien

PS: CC'ing the Chameleon mailing-list so others can help.

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears