[Chameleon] highlight text and map

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 6 09:33:38 EST 2010

Hello,

The thing is that Chameleon maps are simple images. You don't have any
features on the client side. With the MapTips widget you have an
imagemap on the top of your map image. You could probably define few CSS
rules to create a highlight effect. That's the only way I can think of now.

Best regards,
Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears