[Chameleon] Postgis - query - HighlightResults

Andreas Douvalis anddreas2 at yahoo.gr
Tue Sep 14 13:22:27 EST 2010

Hi Julien.

Thank you again for your response.

I really admire your job and your willingness for helping the users of chameleon.

Finaly I found the problem.

The problem was not query widget but the size of the symbol at slyle part of map file.

The size was 2 (by mistake).

When I changed the size to 12 everything worked well.

Sorry for bother you........(besides, we keep mailing list forum active......).!

--- Στις Τρίτ., 14/09/10, ο/η Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com> έγραψε: