[Chameleon] ROIFeatureTool

Jeff Hamm jeff at geoprism.ca
Tue Sep 21 22:50:00 EST 2010

Dear list,
Further to my PHP5.3 upgrade, one final issue (I hope!)

My ROIFeatureTool widget for selecting a ROI by polygon feature will only allow me to select one feature from the designated layer. The selected polygon feature is highlighted, but with each subsequent feature selection the previously selected feature is dropped (i.e. not highlighted), and a message "Results not found -###########" is displayed over the map (### are digits). Other ROI widgets *circle, rectangle work fine in both add/subtract modes.

This occurs in IE/Safari/Firefox, but did not occur at all prior to the upgrade.

Suggestions on what to poke are appreciated :)

Jeff Hamm
www.geoprism.ca