[Chameleon] MapNotes widget

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 22 13:22:57 EST 2010

On 10-09-22 12:14 AM, Jeff Hamm wrote:
> More PHP5 madness....
>
> It appears that php5_dbase is not available for PHP5.3 on Debian.
> The MapNotes (and other) widgets require this extension.
>
> Is there a source or workaround for the dbase functions?
>
> Your considerations are much appreciated!

Hi Jeff,

Yes the dbase extension was removed from PHP5.3 (lovely eh?!), but it
still exists as a "PECL" extension.  I first hit this several years ago
and talked to the PHP devs about it, and I actually documented my dbase
build steps on the PHP wiki back then
(http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild).  Unfortunately
the PHP community thinks I'm the dbase expert now :)

o.j.

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/