[Chameleon] zindex of map layer - overlay div

Andreas Douvalis anddreas2 at yahoo.gr
Thu Sep 30 14:43:44 EST 2010

Thank you Julien

--- Στις Πέμ., 30/09/10, ο/η Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com> έγραψε:

Από: Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com>
Θέμα: Re: [Chameleon] zindex of map layer - overlay div
Προς: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Ημερομηνία: Πέμπτη, 30 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 17:34

Hi,

I'm not sure I understood all the problem, but you have to be careful
when playing with zIndex. Most widgets that use the map have a hardcoded
zIndex. The MapDHTML for example use the following for different divs:
10, 11, 20 and 30.

Your solution is probably the right one though. The MapDHTML also valids
the mouse position to play with the page component.

Julien

On 10-09-30 10:28 AM, Andreas Douvalis wrote:
> I found solution for roi - line tool, so I think that solution is
> similar for the others tools.
> My solution:
> I check (with one if statement) the mouse position to be outside the
> area of tools and legend div. Simple

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/