[FGS] A simple, standalone webserver for fgs

Nicolas Boretos nicolas at maich.gr
Wed Jul 28 03:51:10 EDT 2004

This is a single file, minimal webserver, aka starpack, which wraps
tclhttpd...

Get this server at

http://www.maich.gr/hup/

the server is fgswebserver, and this readme...

This starpack uses a statically linked tcl interp, so it should run on
most flavors of linux, but is tested
on Slack.., 2.4.22 kernel..

We run the server with the following flags

example:

fgswebserver -port 9001 -docRoot /home/nicolasb/htdocs -debug 1

It is expected that under htdocs there's a directory cgi-bin, where our
cgi executables, e.g mapserv would reside...
Server also creates some logs in the directory in which it is run.....

Other command line parameters examples

uid    1000
gid    100
host
ipaddr
webmaster email of webmaster

Email me at nicolas at maich.gr if you need anymore info/help......
Or to how to enable more functionality.....

regards,

nicolas boretos