[FGS] Re: tclhttpd with PHP

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 30 08:48:51 EDT 2004

Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> I'm interested to know if anyone gets more 'normal' support for php running
> with this.  Nicolas - can you try with one of Daniel's suggestions, or
> provide some source code so Guillaume could fiddle too?

I'm not sure I understand why you still care about tclhttpd since we've
found that Apache is more compact and better suits our needs. Plus if
someone wants to integrate the FGS into a production server, it will
likely be Apache so it's better if our stuff is already setup for
Apache. Is there something you don't like about Apache?

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca