[FGS] Announcement of this project

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 19 19:41:17 EDT 2004

I made a new page to add the list of lists to, volunteer for any list your are on:

http://harmeny.com/twiki/bin/view/Fgs/FgsContacts

We can use the FgsAnnouncements topic to put up and announcment then post the link or contents of the announcement to our lists:

http://harmeny.com/twiki/bin/view/Fgs/FgsAnnouncements

> Perhaps wait a week or two to get a more complete list of the applications involved

I think waiting a bit longer before any blitz would be good.  We've got a pretty solid representation signed up -how many on the list Frank? Let's get something worth looking at together then ann: it widely.  Perhaps we already do with Frank's work so far!?