[FGS] Problem Apache

Levert Donovan dono78fr at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 3 10:34:39 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have install FGS-mapserver, but when I want start
FGS I have an error from apache (I am in root account)
:
! Cannot create user 'apache', could not start apache
as root.

But, when I want to start FGS by an user account, I
have these errors :

/opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache: line 30:
/opt/fgs/www/conf/live.httpd.conf: Permission non
accordée
/opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache: line 3:
/opt/fgs/www/conf/php.ini: Permission non accordée
fopen: No such file or directory
httpd: could not open document config file
/opt/fgs/www/conf/live.httpd.conf
/opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be
started

I don't understand why the files live.httpd.conf and
php.ini are not created.

Best Regards,
Donovan LEVERT