[FGS] libstdc++.so.5 Problem

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 26 23:50:09 EDT 2005

Farley,
I saw something very similar to this earlier today.  However, I wasn't trying
to run PHP.  Instead, I was trying to compile another GIS app and use the
libraries from FGS.  I wasn't building an FGS package, but wanted to use the
libraries as my default system libraries.

This makes me wonder if you are really using the FGS version of PHP, or
another version that's part of Fedora proper.

Tyler