[FGS] MapServer email

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 19 22:56:20 EST 2005

On January 19, 2005 06:26 am, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> I just wanted to say that i'll be sending a quick message to the
> mapserver list just to say that FGS is available to play with.

Let's not refer to the old one anymore and just move forward with the new
approach.  Guillaume, I don't mind the reference back to the original version
- but I don't think it's necessary.  Let's get a new wiki going on maptools
and we'll pull over any relevant content from the TWiki to get people
familiarised.

We really need a nicer page to go to though :)  Get those graphics guys on the
job.

Tyler