[FGS] module php PEAR for FGS

Gianni Bassini - Provincia di Cremona gianni.bassini at provincia.cremona.it
Fri Jul 1 03:17:34 EDT 2005

Hi there
I tried to install pear or to make a pera module for FGS (to use it with
pmapper)
but i stopped when been asked for installation prefix           :
/home/gdallaire/fgs-dev/built/php
i thin this is your developing tool path
what do i have to put into this path ? Must I install php source
somewhere and use it as installation prefix ?

thanks
Gianni

---------------------
[root at sit ~]# lynx -source http://pear.php.net/go-pear |
/usr/local/fgs/www/cgi- bin/php4 -q
Welcome to go-pear!

Go-pear will install the 'pear' command and all the files needed by
it.  This command is your tool for PEAR installation and maintenance.

Go-pear also lets you download and install the PEAR packages bundled
with PHP: DB, Net_Socket, Net_SMTP, Mail, XML_Parser, PHPUnit.

Below is a suggested file layout for your new PEAR installation.  To
change individual locations, type the number in front of the
directory.  Type 'all' to change all of them or simply press Enter to
accept these locations.

 1. Installation prefix           : /home/gdallaire/fgs-dev/built/php
 2. Binaries directory            : $prefix/bin
 3. PHP code directory ($php_dir) : $prefix/share/pear
 4. Documentation base directory  : $php_dir/docs
 5. Data base directory           : $php_dir/data
 6. Tests base directory          : $php_dir/tests

1-6, 'all' or Enter to continue:

ing. Gianni Bassini (MNE Cefriel 2001)
System Administrator - Webmaster Provincia di Cremona
C.so Vittorio Emanuele II, 17 - 26100 Cremona (CR)
tel 0372-406246 - gianni.bassini at provincia.cremona.it