[FGS] Unable to load dynamic library

ssmith at refractions.net ssmith at refractions.net
Sat Jun 25 12:22:59 EDT 2005

Hi Guillaume,

Problem solv ... err ... somewhat temporarily worked around - if I change
my /etc/selinux/config file to disable selinux (SELINUX=disable) then I can
get to my maps and chameleon samples.

However ... now I have a new problem :) On all but the very basic chameleon
sample app I get a massive set of warnings (behind my map) along the lines of:

Warning: imagepng(): Unable to open
'/opt/fgs/tmp/ms_tmp/buttons/bec6572951315d47e28371658ffa6abb0.png' for
writing in /opt/fgs/apps/chameleon-2.0/htdocs/common/buttonizer/buttonizer.php
on line 637

Other posts online point towards a lack of gd as the culprit ... libgd.2.so
lives in my lib directory ... maybe it didn't make it into my php install -
Thoughts ???

Regards - Samuel

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-47.fc4.i386.rpm