[FGS] Installation problems

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon May 16 09:17:25 EDT 2005

Hi,
I think you want to try:
That's a strange error, it suggest some mistake in setting up of your Apache
aliases.  The URL you quoted:
> http://localhost/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_buttonizer.phtml
Should be trying to load the page at:
/chameleon/samples/htdocs/sample_basic_buttonizer.phtml
not at:
> /chameleon/admin/index.phtml

Hmm.. are you mixing up your error messages here?

Can you post a copy of your alias settings?

Tyler