[FGS] Installation problems

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 08:53:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to install last version of FGS base with Chameleon on Fedora 3. But it doesn't work for me (I'm new in Linux world).

I've followed step by step How to Install FGS, and all works fine. But when I try to test the installation (http://localhost/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_buttonizer.phtml) I just can see an Apache error message.

Not Found

The requested URL /chameleon/admin/index.phtml was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at lisboa Port 80

Then I've run setenv.sh but apparently nothing happens :(

Can someone help me?

Best regards