[FGS] Installation problems

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 04:26:24 EDT 2005

Hi,

The problem is soved.It was the port number. I had to define 8080, not 80. Now it works fine.
thanks a lot!

Guillaume Dallaire <gdallaire at dmsolutions.ca> wrote:
Hi Tyler,

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 06:17 -0700, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi,
> I think you want to try:
> That's a strange error, it suggest some mistake in setting up of your Apache
> aliases. The URL you quoted:
> > http://localhost/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_buttonizer.phtml
> Should be trying to load the page at:
> /chameleon/samples/htdocs/sample_basic_buttonizer.phtml
> not at:
> > /chameleon/admin/index.phtml
>
> Hmm.. are you mixing up your error messages here?
>
> Can you post a copy of your alias settings?

The FGS Chameleon application installs its own apache .conf file in

$FGS_HOME/www/conf.d

Here is why it works:

Alias /chameleon "$FGS_HOME/apps/chameleon-2.0/htdocs"

AllowOverride None
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Multiviews
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

Guillaume

Guillaume Dallaire gdallaire at dmsolutions.ca