[FGS] FGS on Debian

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue May 24 14:00:47 EDT 2005

Hi Neil
I'm not running Debian but SuSE and Fedora.  The FGS 'installer' is not your traditional installer that throws files all over your system.  They are all self-contained in an FGS folder.  Therefore it's really safe to try out without overwriting or breaking other apps that might also be installed.

Hope that helps.
Tyler