[FGS] How to configurate FGS with support interbase

Orlando Giovanny Solarte Delgado orsolarte at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:00:03 EDT 2006

Hi Boys.

I am using FGS on Fedora Core 1 and everything is all right : ). But now I
need to acces to data base on firebird, so I can't : (.

I do this things:
1. php.ini.template:  modifiy line extension=interbase.so.
2. I did locate interbase.so in fgs/www/lib/php4/

When run my php script I get this message:
"Call to undefined function: ibase_connect()"

I see phpinfo() on FGS and I don't see option --with-interbase active. So I
think this version php was not compile to work with firebird/interbase. I am
using FGS version February 23/2006.

So, Where find php version with support firebird/interbase and integrate
whith FSG? Its possible? What I can do?

Thanks for your collaboration.

Orlando Giovanny Solarte Delgado
Ingeniero en Electrónica y Telecomunicaciones
Universidad del Cauca
E-mail Aux: orsolarte at gmail.com