[FGS] Port 80

Felipe Costa fsc7 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 10:26:14 EDT 2006

Hello people,

I've installed my fgs at port 8000 as a common user (non-root) and everything was working fine, but since people from IT have implemented a firewall I can't  see my maps outside intranet.
I changed FGS to port 80 at configuration files but it doesn't start a http daemon, I think that's because the installation with a regular user.
What shall I do to use the same installation working at port 80, without have to install FGS again as root?

Thanks in advance,

Felipe Costa