[FGS] "Elshayal Smart GIS shape files Editor" Looking for a Serious Evaluation http://www.smartwebonline.com/

elshayal at smartwebonline.com elshayal at smartwebonline.com
Mon Jun 19 20:17:39 EDT 2006

Dear Sirs,

I have updated my GIS Editor Elshayal Smart
http://www.smartwebonline.com/ and finished my new version 1.17, and I
will be very happy if you evaluate this new version 1.17 .

Current Features :-
View and Edit shape files, build new layer, add existing layer, remove
layers, swap layers, save layer, set layer data source, layer
properties, zoom in & zoom out, pan, identify, selecting features,
invert selection, show data table, data query builder, location query
builder, build network, find shortest path, print map, save map image,
copy map image to clipboard, save project map, edit move vertex, edit
move features, snap vertexes, set vertex XY, move settings, converting
coordinate system, applying VB script, copy selected features to
another layer, move selected features to another layer, delete selected
features, edit data table, modify table structure, edit map features,
drawing new features, GPS, 3D, etc...

Expected Features :-
Viewing raster image and image georefrencing.

You can download it from :  http://www.smartwebonline.com/ or Direct
Download :-
http://www.gismagazine.com/downloads/download.php?id=143

Notes :- if you have got problems with the above url links, kindly copy
them as text to your browser url AddressBar.

Thank you and best personal regards Awaiting for your reply Mohamed
Elshayal http://www.smartwebonline.com/