[FGS] Re: MapServer R5.0: Error installing mapserver-php with fgs

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 16 16:53:51 EDT 2007

Guys,

I see that libstdc++ is included in:

   http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/fgs-msx/fgs-msx-5.0a-linux-i386.bin

And I think that .bin is built with the fixed scripts that install all
the packages, not just the first 10 and their dependencies.  If you find
otherwise please let me know.

However, anyone preparing a .bin self-installer still needs to manually
include that package in the package list if they want it as nothing has
a direct fgs dependency on it.  Perhaps we should make it standard somehow?