[FGS] FGS and Linux 2.6 kernel

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 3 13:41:59 EST 2007

I have noticed a similar issue recently and found that using packages
from FGS 0.1 instead of the current 0.2 worked fine. I tried
investigating and could not isolate the source of the problem.

We'd need Guillaume to confirm, but it is possible that the machine that
he used for the 0.2 builds is different from the one used for the 0.1
builds and that might be the source of the problem.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/