[FGS] fgs-chameleon - some samples not working

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Tue Jul 17 12:39:34 EDT 2007

Thank you Norman.

Firstly I must correct the error message I gave previously which I
inadvertently copied from someone elses posting. With me it is:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in
/opt/fgs/apps/chameleon-2.2.1/htdocs/widgets/TrueNorth/TrueNorth.widget.
php on line 229

As you will see from this I am using version 2.2.1 as installed by fgs
and this appears to install PHP4 not PHP5

In any case I have done as you suggested (I have php.ini and
php.ini.template) but the same error appears.

Regards

Alan

Alan Hale
Aberystwyth