[FGS] Problem installing mysql module

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Mon Nov 19 12:27:47 EST 2007

Can someone please help? I have FGS-mapserver with Chameleon installed
and want mysql support. I am trying

..fgs#  fgs install fgs-php_mysql-module-4.4.2-linux-i386.tar.gz
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/modules/current

but get

* Probing last version of module
'fgs-php_mysql-module-4.4.2-linux-i386.tar.gz'...

! Cannot find a fgs-php_mysql-module-4.4.2-linux-i386.tar.gz module from
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/modules/current

There is some confusion on the modules download site since the
description of the file ends in "tar.gz". but if you download the file
using the Download button, it ends "tar.tar". However, neither is found
with fgs install.

I did wget to download the file to the fgs directory and tried to
install from there, but that does not work either.

Many thanks

Alan Hale
Aberystwyth