[FGS] Uninstalling an FGS package

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Tue Nov 27 12:58:38 EST 2007

Thanks Normand

I'm not sure I fully understand the installation process here though. Do
I have to download and install the fgs-msx package, THEN get
fgs-chameleon-base...tar.gz and untar the latter into the appropriate
directories?

Any thoughts on uninstalling previous versions and the issue with
occupied ports?

Regards

Alan